In light of the recent recommendations and direction by both Governor Brown (OR) and Governor Inslee (WA), as well as travel restrictions set by our agency partners, we have decided to postpone the Central Oregon Fire Science Symposium until fall of 2020. We want to be mindful of the health and safety of all symposium participants. We are hopeful that there will be additional information available regarding COVID-19 very soon. In the meantime, we are working to identify new dates for the symposium, so stay tuned.
If you have already registered, we will be processing refunds for registration fees and you will receive an email once the refund has been processed.