Link to Online Submission Form: https://fireecology.wufoo.com/forms/cofss-abstract-submission/
Oral Presentations at this event are by invitation only. All speakers should submit a complete abstract and bio on our abstract submission page (see link above). If you have not submitted your abstract yet, please do so as soon as possible.
You still have time to submit a poster presentation abstract! We’ve extended the deadline until Monday, March 2.
The poster session, along with an evening social event, will be held Wednesday, March 18 from 5:30 to 7:00pm at Mount Bachelor Village. Heavy hor d’oeuvres will be served. Thank you to the Oregon State University Forestry & Natural Resources Extension Program for sponsoring the poster session and evening social!
Posters can describe detailed elements of a project or research. Poster presenters are strongly encouraged to stand with their display during the poster session and describe their work to interested onlookers.
- Posters should be no larger than 3’X4’ (36”x48”)
- Posters should include the title of the presentation and the list of authors with contact information.
- If you are bringing printed materials, we recommend at least 20 copies.
- Be prepared to discuss your poster and the implications of your research or project.
- Use non-technical language with an emphasis on management implications.