In light of the recent recommendations and direction by both Governor Brown (OR) and Governor Inslee (WA), as well as travel гидра shop magnit market xyz restrictions set by our agency partners, we have decided to postpone the Central Oregon Fire Science Symposium until fall of 2020. We want to be mindful of the health and safety of all symposium participants. We are hopeful that there will be additional information available regarding COVID-19 very легал рц ссылка soon. In the meantime, we are working to identify new dates for the symposium, so stay tuned.
We will be processing registration refunds and you will receive an email verification once your refund has been processed. If you have any questions regarding the payment or refund, please email email@example.com or call 541-852-7903.